The Texas Public Policy Foundation’s Policy Orientation 2022 in Austin, TX, brought together influential policy leaders and newsmakers from Texas and across the nation.
Right On Crime hosted Crime and Consequences: Conservative Solutions to Fix Our Broken Criminal Justice System.
This conversation focused on common-sense solutions for keeping our communities and families safe through law enforcement initiatives, prosecutorial reform, and both local and national policy.
- Brett L. Tolman — Executive Director, Right On Crime and former U.S. Attorney
- Brian Hawthorne — Sheriff, Chambers County Sheriff’s Office
- Ja’ Ron Smith — Fellow, Right On Crim
- Scott MacNaughton — Law Enforcement, Public Safety
- Kurt Altman, Director of Prosecutorial Reform, Right On Crime